Solar street lights are powered by residential solar sections generally installed on the lighting structure. The photovoltaic panels charge a standard rechargeable battery, which abilities a neon or LED light during the night.
Solar road illumination utilizes power from the sun to provide an alternative source of power to traditional street lighting.
Solar Street Light, with two panels, will support a more powerful light power to light up larger areas. Thus it is ideal for street illumination, street illumination, park illumination, university illumination, village & village illumination, wildlife area illumination…
Street Light Benefits
- Zero running cost.
- Guaranteed working in rainy weather.
- Perfect alternative for power cuts.
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering
- No power outages
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
- Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security
- Easy to install with quick connect plugs – less than 1 hour
- No scheduled maintenance for up to 5 years
- No cost of replacing concrete, asphalt or landscaping
- No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service
- Controlled charging to prolong battery service life
- Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity
- Environmentally friendly – 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
- Self-contained solution – Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset, no running or maintenance cost
- Better light source – LED lamps feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lamps
- Safe 12 volt volt circuit, no risk of electric shock