Old illumination resources were usable products that required frequent alternative which, in most situations, amount to a quite high servicing price. LEDs are used as road lighting and in other many structural illumination where shade modifying is used. LED lighting could be a cost-effective choice for illumination a home or workplace because of their very long lives.
The main benefit of LED Light –
1.LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
2. LEDs can emit light of an intended color without the use of the color filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs.
3.Since LEDs are small, durable and require little power they are used in hand held devices such as flashlights.
4. LEDs are also non-toxic unlike the more popular energy efficient bulb option the compact fluorescent a.k.a. CFL which contains traces of harmful mercury.
Applications of LEDs-
1. Home/ residential – LED bulbs, LED tube lights, LED spotlights and down lights/ ceiling lights, rechargeable lamps, stick up push light, dimmable spot lights, task lights, LED emergency light.
2. Offices – LED bulbs, LED tube lights, LED spotlights and down lights/ ceiling lights, dimmable spot lights, grid lights,led light bar.
3. Shops, showrooms and malls – LED bulbs, tube lights, grid lights, down lights and ceiling lights, LED eyeball light, light bars, eye light LED light, led ground lights, led buried up lights, led light bars.
4. Decorative – LED strip lights, rope lights, neon lights, wall washer lights, led ground lights, led buried up lights, led light bars.
5. Factories – LED Grid lights, wall washer lights, tubes.
6. Camping/journey – led lantern, rechargeable led lights, led torches and flashlights.
7. Outdoors – led street lights, garden lights.